ZELLE INSTRUCTIONSThere are no fees to use this payment option and funds are generally transferred immediately. This is a very safe and secure transfer option with no bank account information shared. The basic process is simple; you establish a connection between your checking or savings account and your email address or mobile number. You can then send money to anyone with an eligible US deposit account using their email
address or phone number.
- Check with your bank or go to Zelle's website to see if your bank has this payment option as more banks are being added all the time.
- Follow the instructions on your bank’s web site to set up Zelle on your phone or computer.
- To make a payment to the SkiHawks, establish the Zelle connection through your bank.
o The receiving email account will be email@example.com
o Send the appropriate dollar amount along with the description of the payment.
- You will receive an email confirming that the transfer has occurred.
Here’s a short video on how to use Zelle
- Any required forms (such as those for ski trips) still need to be completed on line or sent via the mail to the address specified for the event, OR, the form can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.